Top Free and Open Source Project Management Software for Your Small Business
Top free and Open source project management software for business includes Freedcamp, Orange Scrum, GanttProject, MeisterTask, Asana, Zoho Projects and Harvest.
Advantages of Freedcamp Project Management Software’s are
- Freedcamp is free for unlimited number of users and projects.
- It offers a free base storage level of 200MB and can be upgrade to 1 GB for $2.49 a month.
- Freedcamp’s advanced permission features allow a project to contain different types of user roles with different access modes.
Advantages of Orange Scrum Project Management Software’s are
- It helps organization to centralize Projects, Collaborate resources on assignments or tasks and more. Also it collaborate with your team and manage your projects, effortlessly.
- The on-premise version costs $0, whereas the cloud version starts at $9 a month.
Advantages of GanttProject Management Software’s are
- It features most basic project management functions like a Gantt chart for project scheduling of tasks, and doing resource management using resource load charts.
- GanttProject allows users to quickly create a structured schedule for any project. It also offers task assignment and milestone implementation
- It has a number of reporting options such as MS Project, HTML, PDF and spreadsheets.
Advantages of MeisterTask Project Management Software’s are
- It offers unlimited users and projects, has native apps for iPhone and iPad, and gives free users two integrations (like with Dropbox,GitHub, Zendesk and Google Drive).
- Meister offers time tracking, issue tracking, and collaboration with both internal and external users. There is no storage limit, so exchanging files is hardly a burden on the system’s capacity.
Advantages of Zoho Projects Management Software’s are
- Zoho Projects is a free online project management software with a better collaboration and bug tracking modules.
- Zoho Projects also offers timesheets and detailed reporting features.
- Free users are limited to 10MB of storage and the paid version offers 5-30GB, depending on the plan.
Advantages of Trello Software’s are
- Trello offers unlimited users and projects, but in free version only offers 10MB of storage .
- It allows users to move cards to create a visual representation of where a project is in development.
Feel free to add any other services in comments
March 17, 2018
March 16, 2018
March 14, 2018