Install Google analytics on your website
Google Analytics is a system designed by Google to tracks statistics of a website. Adding Google Analytics to your website can help you track the complete activities on website . That include amount of visitors to your website and the keywords they used to find your website.
“Google’s analytics products helped us improve engagement by 33% and click-throughs by 21% for content promotions on our homepage.” – Mia Vallo – Sr. Director, Marketing Analytics, National Geographic Source : Google
Steps to install Google analytics on your website
- Go to www.google.com/analytics/ to sign up or sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click on Access Analytics or Create an account.
- Add website information and contact informations since you are signing up for first time.
Spending more time on Google Analytics can give better understanding of the online presence. Finally help to find new horizons for your business.
Google Analytics can be also monitored from Mobile devices where Android and iOS apps are available here.
Find your tracking code:
Tracking code is a string of HTML code. Copy and paste this code on every pages of website as a result you can track the same for statistics.
After Signing up as a result of accepting the user agreement, the page redirect to page containing HTML tracking code for your website. Copy this tracking code and paste it into the HTML of your web page.
Check whether tracking code works or not :
- Visit Overview page that shows website accounts.
- Select the account and click on Edit option. Click Check Status option to verify whether the tracking code was properly installed or not .
March 17, 2018
March 16, 2018
March 14, 2018