How to start a Self Hosted Blog
For starting a self hosted blog, you have to buy your own domain name and hosting service. One of the main advantage going for self hosted blog is about getting more freedom over your website. Here you can add whatever theme you want and customize your site to your own specification.
Steps to start a self hosted blog
- Set up a hosting option: Select a good and reliable web hosting provider (e.g. GoDaddy). A web host is where your website “lives”.
- Choose a domain name: You can get domain name through your hosting company.
- Install WordPress: Once you have your domain and hosting, you’ll need to install WordPress. You can download it from WordPress.org.
- Get a theme: Bunch of beautiful themes are available in WordPress, most of them are free. Select a theme.
- Start blogging: Once logged in, click Posts on the left-hand side, and then select Add New. Now you can create a title and content for your blog.
March 17, 2018
March 16, 2018
March 14, 2018